Friday, December 10, 2010

Unstoppable

Movie: Unstoppable

Overview:
A runaway train is barreling through Pennsylvania, threatening lives and homes, and attempts are made to stop it.

My Review:
Just going off what the movie was about, I wasn't sure how much they could really do with a full length feature, while still holding my attention throughout the duration of the film, however, I was pleased with the presentation. The story sounds cut and dry, but as any well made movie would, there was character development, making the audience feel they too had something at stake in the lives of the people on the screen. The movie took us on an action packed ride through the state, as we watched in anticipation, wondering what havoc would be wreaked upon the susceptible civilians in it's path. I indeed found myself on the edge of my seat on several occasions, as well as needing to relax the tension building in my body as I sat in eagerness, wondering what the resolution would ultimately come down to.

My Rating:
I give this movie a 3 out 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment